Bounce your way to better health with this ideal mini-trampoline. As long as your feet are in fair condition and you’re able to stand, this mini-trampoline is easy to use, and its cardio-vascular benefits are similar to those acquired by jumping rope. And “rebounding” on a trampoline is easier than jumping rope, because there is nothing on which to trip. It seems like all the rage right now, but those in the know were using mini-trampolines in the 1990s. The svelte and intelligent character Charlotte Cavendish in the series Lovejoy, for example, used to bounce fifty times on her mini-trampoline in the morning, and another fifty in the evening.
This is the best and least expensive one that I have used:
Get fit with the Gold’s Gym Circuit Trainer Mini 36″ Trampoline. It is a fun way to get a low-impact aerobic workout that will build cardiovascular fitness, tone your legs, abs, buttocks, and back, and give you more energy. Results in just a few weeks. Perfect for all fitness levels.
Gold’s Gym Circuit Trainer Mini Trampoline, 36″:
- Build cardiovascular fitness, tone your legs, abs, buttocks, and back
- Low-impact aerobic workout at home
- Rugged, all-steel frame construction
- Durable polypropylene rebounding surface
Gold’s Gym Circuit Trainer Mini Trampoline also includes:
- 2 resistance cords for upper body workout
- Electronic monitor that measures time, calories, and number of jumps
- Mini-trampoline stands on 6-legs.
- Gold’s Gym circuit trainer workout DVD
The Health-Benefits of Rebounding